Wednesday, June 29th 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, June 30th 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
• Exhibit space is 10’ x 10’ (100 Sq. Ft.) sold in 10’ x 10’ increments
• Space assignments will be made on a first-come, first serve basis
• Exhibit space rental rates are on a sliding scale based on square footage
• Each 10x10 booth includes 2 exhibition registrations up to a maximum of
• Exhibitors are required to register all attendees. Registration opens
Feb. 1, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All exhibitors (without exception) who have an island booth space (20x20 or larger), booths higher than one story, and those with covered tops or canopies are required to submit a rendering of their booth to RSSI. The rendering must include the height and width of back and side walls and the placement and dimensions of large objects. Renderings must be submitted to RSSI by May 27, 2016.
PLANNING YOUR EXHIBIT SPACE: You are making an important decision to exhibit, plan ahead for the space your team and products will require. As a rule of thumb, you should not have more than two company representatives per 10x10 (single) booth space. Remember – you want to invite your customers into your booth!